I have been battling some sinus issues so it has been hard to be motivate to do my workouts the last two or three days. Even if they have been small I have been working out almost every day. I missed my workout yesterday but I worked almost a 10 hour shift so I lost some calories there, especially since I worked my butt off a lot.
The diet aspect of my new year's resolution hasn't been horrible but hasn't been an easy transition either. I have been keeping up with my notebook really well. I have been marking every meal and everything I eat and consume. The more I do it, the easier it is getting.
Tomorrow is my first official weigh in. I am kind of nervous to see how it is going to turn out. I am weighing myself each Monday, to see how much weight I am going to lose in the course of the week. Guess we will see how it will go in the morning :) No matter how it turns out, I am optimistic. I am going to keep going with the diet to see if I can reach my goal and keep working out to tone up as well as drop the excess weight. :)
*Simple Moment of the Day*
My cat Dora is currently sleeping in my lap while I am typing. She makes me smile even when I have the worst of days. She looks at me with those big green eyes and meows and it makes me melt. I love it when she cuddles up in my lap. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment