Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 25th Bryan

25 years ago today, my boyfriend's little brother was welcomed into this world. 4 years ago on Feb. 25, he was taken from it.


Bryan was an amazing young man with a very bright future. I couldn't have asked for someone who could have been  a most amazing brother-in-law. He was 21, didn't drink, smoke or do drugs. He was just starting his life when he was ripped from it. 


http://search.onlineathens.com/fast-elements.php?querystring=Bryan%20Mough&profile=athens&type=standard

That's the news link to the story, it's a long story and heart breaking. It makes it easier that I can copy and paste a link and not have to relive it every time. 


Although he is gone and has been for almost 4 years now, I still miss him all the time.  It was hardest on my boyfriend. They were really close. With time, it gets easier, but it still hurts a lot. 

This picture was taken shortly before he was taken from us. Amazing young man, son, brother and friend. He was heading places in life, but God had other ideas and plans for him.

So here's to you Bryan on what should have been your 25th birthday... *raises glass and toasts the heavens* 

Simple Moment of the day: I got a phone call today from an employee I work with. I have been on vacation all week, and he let me know today, he misses me, as does the rest of my crew. "You don't know what you have til it's gone." That statement is true in every aspect of my life today. 

Til next time, remember the Simple Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment