Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year

Whelp the last year has been really rough on my family. We lost two members to cancer this year. 
I am hoping and praying for a healthy and happy new year. 

I haven't posted much of anything these last few months since we have had a lot going on. Here's roughly what's been happening. 

1: Danny passed away, but I posted about it, he lost his battle to cancer. 
2: My brother and sister-in-law are expecting twins now, not just a single baby. They are both boys. Mom and both babies are doing well. 
3: My Mom is doing really well with everything that has been going on. She is an amazingly strong woman and I couldn't have asked for a better role model. She is definitely the best woman I have ever met. 
4: I have signed up for classes for a medical billing and coding class this spring. 
5: I fractured my heel back in July and went to the doctor in December. It was a small stress fracture, and it is finally healed. 
6: We got a new kitten, named it Walli. She is a cute little calico. Feisty, playful and adorable. She likes to cuddle a lot. 

phew. 
That was a lot more than I thought. I didn't realize so much had actually happened. :) 
It has been a rough few months, but we have done everything we could to push through. I have been working a alot and doing some job searching. Hoping to have a new job by this summer. 
Well, this blogger, who is feeling much better *mentally and emotionally* needs to finish laundry. I am going to see a movie with the boyfriend's Mom tonight.  I am going to see  'Les Miserables'. I can't wait!!
Make it a wonderful day, and a wonderful new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment