Friday, May 31, 2013

Well, it has been a while

So much has happened since the last time I posted anything. 

Life is very slowly getting back to normal. Well, as normal as can be. Boyfriend is working hard at his new job which requires a lot of travel. He loves it, it's good money, and hopefully they will decide to hire him full time once he is finished with probation period. If they do, it means benefits for him, and eventually for me as well. 

As for me, I am, as always, still working hard and trying to give my best. I am in school now, doing a medical billing and coding class, which I am liking more and more the deeper I get into it. It's a lot of memorization, and a lot of computer work and reference checking, but I like it a lot. It suits who I am. I work better alone, and with my thoughts to myself. Oh Lord, our newest addition to my family is at it again. We have adopted a little calico and named her Walli. She's a crazy little thing that drives the older cats up a wall. But, she's sweet and loves her Mommy *me*. 
Mom is doing exceptionally well. She is staying busy as  always. She does over do it some days and  I have to remind her that she isn't my age anymore. She's in her 50's and needs to slow down some. But she's as stubborn as I am and doesn't really listen to anyone. 

My brother and his wife  had their twin boys, who are mirror images of their older brothers. *One looks like the oldest and the other looks like the middle child.* They are precious, Kason and Kyler are the names, and they are now 5 weeks old. 

I know this post is  kind of short, but I have a lot on my plate today and even more on my mind. I am saying a prayer for a good friend of mine who is going through a hard time. I hope that she remembers that I love her and will always be here for her. I hope that everyone sends up a prayer for her and her family. 

Simple Moment of the Day:
I have discovered Zumba, and my instructor is very energetic, and uplifting. She pushes me to be a happy and healthy person and to test my limits. Seeing her and  working  out with her a couple times a week usually puts a big smile on my face.

Until next time, remember the simple things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment