The family got some exciting news this week. The tumor in the esophagus has shrank from 11 cm to 4 cm. This was the best news we have gotten in a couple months. The doctor says he is on his way to remission and we couldn't be happier. He has more energy and is getting back to his old self. He is up more than he is down now, and getting around better than he has in a long while. He has also regained most of his appetite and is able to consume more food. He is finally gaining weight again which makes me happiest of all.
Where he lost a lot of weight, I have gained a lot of weight and should probably be thinking about losing some myself.
Travis and I are going to be attending a wedding next weekend in another state. We have everything booked, confirmed and are super excited about taking a weekend to visit with friends. I can't wait to see our friend say "I do" to a sweet woman whom I met in December. She seemed wonderful and he loves her a lot.
The work situation is as ever difficult. My team and I aren't getting along nearly as well as we used to. I think it's because I have grown up a little more and have decided that it isn't worth the time and effort to put in to arguing with them. It isn't worth my health, or my sanity. I want a career like I stated in my last post, not just a job that I work to get me from week to week.
Well it isn't much of a post this time, but I have some work I need to do and need less distractions from it.
*Simple Moment of the Post*
It's nice to be told you're appreciated and more often than not recently I have been told this. It's nice and it's a good change of pace from what I have had in the recent months. Travis has been a great help in boosting my confidence recently.
Until next time,
Remember the Simple Things in Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment